Irish Examiner 09. 09. 1869.
DUNGOURNEY PARISH CHURCH
The solemn Ceremony of Dedicating the Parish Church of Dungourney, near Castlemartyr, the alterations of which are now completed, will take place on Sunday, the 19th inst., at 11o’clock. The Ceremony will be performed and the Sermon on the occasion delivered by the,
MOST REV. DR. KEANE,
Bishop of Cloyne.
A Train leaves Youghal at 9 a.m. and Cork at 10.30 a.m. for Mogeely Station.
Midleton Station is also convenient, and cars can be had in abundance.